Midwest Trading Group - Soundlogic xt

Re:

Soundlogic xt 2600

Portable 2600 mah

Power bank keychain

I bought 2 of these because the box claimed to have a 2600 mah Samsung battery. So before I connected it to my $800 iPhone I ran some diagnostics tests with my ohm meter and the test came back inconclusive. I then proceeded to open the case of the your device to discover the Samsung battery was not 2600 mah. It is a Samsung 22fm 2200 mah battery. That is false advertisement. I want retribution for my purchases or I will be forced to contact the appropriate authorities. Thanks

Review about: Soundlogic Xt Power Bank.

Midwest Trading Group - Product that does not work

On the last day Magic Mart in Lexington, NC was open I purchased a

Rapid Charge 2-in-1 Lightning & Micro ItekbySoundlogic. The store closed down that day, since then I opened the product and one end works and the other does not.

I just wondered if there is anything I can do to get this replaced. I did not know where to go to see if I could just get a replacement or not. I located your information on the product box and thought I would send this message to you. I would appreciate any info you could give me on how to replace this product if even possible.

wanda.bass50@yahoo.com cell number 336-250-3217.

I am not a pissed customer, I am trying to find out how to get one of these replaced that works on Iphone 6. Thank you so much for your help.

Reason of review: I need a phone number to get in touch with customer service thank you so much.

I didn't like: Havent had dealing with anyone yet, Not having a customer service number to call.

Resolved: Midwest Trading Group - Aerodrone X6 problems

Resolved
4.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Feb 01

Im so happy to say I emailed them and had gotten a response. They had me return the defective drone.

Today I received a brand new completely different (much better) drone for my son from them.

I cant wait for him to see it when he comes home from school. Thank you Midwest you are about to make one 11 yr old boy extremely happy today.

Original review posted by user Jan 18

My sons drone stopped working 2 days after having it. I called mid west on 12/27 and told them it comes off the ground by a few inches then the blades stop running they took my number and said a tech will call me back and here it is jan 18 and I have heard nothing from them.

I tried to exchange it at the store but it was a holiday item and they no longer had anymore they offered me store credit becaues it was a gift so i had no receipt and I want the drone. So now I have to hope I hear from them my son is so upset.

Review about: Aerodrone X6.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I just want the drone fixed or replaced.

I didn't like: No one called me back as the customer service agent stated.

Midwest Trading Group - Interesting

I bought a charger/stand for my iPhone it works great but the pin adapter is put in the wrong way meaning my phone is charging but I'm looking at its ***. I cut the stand out.

Now it's a charger.

You might wanna recall them All. Bought at CVS

Review about: Iphone Charger And Stand.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Midwest Trading Group - Simple Review #1485372447

Stop trying to save money by buying this Shia from china. There is a reason why it's cheap

Midwest Trading Group - They SUCK

Never answer the phone, always says leave a message and the service can no longer take messages. The red light on the star bright went out on the first week of operation and they claim a one year warranty.

It'll take them a year to respond because they suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck.

Next will go with the real deal star shower where they stand behind their product and they don't suck like this company. Because they really do suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck,suck.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Midwest Trading Group. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Midwest Trading Group to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Midwest Trading Group and midwest trading group customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Midwest Trading Group - AEROBLADE wireless 3.5 Channel Mega Helicopter ( RJH-4/6046 )

Potwin, Kansas 0 comments
2.0

have gotten ( and returned to Hastings) 2 of these Helicopters that the bottom blades won't turn, 1, the top blades fell off of the body as soon as I pulled it out of the box!!

the 3rd one ( which I still have right now) as with the first two, I have NOT been able to fly them because the are BROKEN- RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX !!! tis third one has 1) gear for top rotor is not even connected to the shaft, 2) when they do spin( after I fixed the gear problem), the top & bottom blades hit each other when spinning & it don't have any lift to takeoff!!!

This is a load of *** that the manufacturer touts these as " great products", but in reality, they are cheap pieces of ***!!

WOULD NOT ever buy one of these again !!! Just want something I can fly, not have to fix RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX !!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of havent had dealing with anyone yet. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of aeroblade rjh-4 6046b helicopter. Midwest Trading Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned aeroblade rjh-4 6046b helicopter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Midwest Trading Group.

Midwest Trading Group - Simple Review #1444674962

Miami, Florida 0 comments
1.7

Bought a soundbar from them, one month and nothing works and can't get ahold of the company. These people are really just making me furious. And there bb rating is an a, really!!!!!!

Review about: Soundbar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

MIDWEST TRADING GROUP - Iphone 5C Screen Protector Review from Lynbrook, New York

Lynbrook, New York 0 comments
1.2

Update by user Jul 29, 2015

Sorry for the typo errors.

Original review posted by user Jul 29, 2015

Purchased iphone screen protector from cvs made by midwest trading co. Package stated it fit models 5, 5s and 5c.

The phone is a 5c. It did not fit. Apple store stated that the phones are different sizes and the packaging is wrong. Cslled midwest, man said he could do nothing but i refused to give up and he said he would put me through to his manager.

The phone rang forever. I hung up, called back and got a recording to leave a number. It is a small company and it was clear they didn't want to take my call. They haven't called back, surprise!

I will make formal complait to cvs snd to consumer affairs dept.

This company is not accredited with the bbb. Bewsre of this company!!!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). srsv617 is overall dissatisfied with Midwest Trading Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Midwest Trading Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Midwest Trading Group to other companies on our site.

Midwest Trading Group - Simple Review #1432047553

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 0 comments

I ordered 2 remote control 2.5

Channel Helicopters. There are

no operating manuals it won't

charge up

Review about: Rc Helicopter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.